Thursday, February 27, 2014

More about me



Hi good people ..
Before you read my blog, can you please read my bio first haha. My nick name is Halym, I was graduated from Budi Luhur University. I made this blog since 2013, that's too old, haha.. So I'll continue to write the new post. This blog same like others blog, just talk about some news and travel tips. This is all my journey, hope this can help you to find a new things. Jakarta is my hometown, and every second of the steps that I live there is always a story that I want to share with everyone. A journey that can inspire. A journey that I start with small steps. Well if you boring read my article just watch my videos on my YouTube channel and follow me in instagram. Just click the button YouTube and Instagram
Thanks
Have a nice day 

No comments:

Post a Comment